Force DAO is a DAO for strategists, building the people’s gateway to quant finance. Built on decentralized blockchains, Force DAO brings strategists together with community investors to find yield-bearing DeFi opportunities. We’re remaking the financial system for ourselves, and inviting you to join us.
Force is a protocol and DAO dedicated to producing superior returns by adhering to community-proposed strategies, and rewarding the strategists with powerful incentives. We leverage high returns from yield-bearing DeFi protocols to provide investors with permissionless, secure, and innovative finance that can’t be stopped.
Force DAO offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, paid health insurance in the US or monthly allocated lump sum paid according to a standard of living in your country of residence, 401K in the US and token options.
Force DAO is looking for a full stack smart contracts developer to join our growing team. Your duties will include programming Ethereum smart contracts, tokens, protocols, and front-end integration for our platform. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate passion for blockchain, open source, and decentralized finance (DeFi), have strong programming and development skills, and the ability to communicate well.
- Design, implement and test smart contracts for DeFi products (including yield pools & strategies)
- Improve internal toolsets to improve smart contract development
- Work with the community & smart contract auditors to implement fixes and improvements to smart contracts
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Solidity developer with deep familiarity of the Ethereum stack including web3.js and the EVM
- Experience developing and building on top of DeFi protocols
- Experience deploying smart contracts to Ethereum
- Solid knowledge of: Solidity, Vyper, Typescript, Truffle, React.js; Node.js; Ethers.js, Web3.js
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; working proficiency in English (written and spoken) to work with the team
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn new languages, frameworks, and technologies
- Demonstrated contributions to open source code bases a plus
- Past experience working with a remote and distributed team
DAO is looking for a Security Researcher to join our growing team. You will be responsible for finding security vulnerabilities across our DeFi platform. You will also help guide our development team in secure software development best-practices. Outside of on-going code review, you will have ample time to perform open-ended research to develop new techniques for finding exploits and staying on the cutting-edge of DeFi Security.
- Code review of all software components of the Force Platform including Smart Contracts, Front-end web components, and Web3 API integrations.
- Train the development team on safe software development techniques especially for Smart Contracts.
- Collaborate with 3rd-party auditors to obtain the most value from outside security audit reports.
- Launch and manage a formal bug bounty program to help the community find additional vulnerabilities in our protocols.
- Perform open-ended research to develop new and innovative exploits around Smart Contracts.
- Publish results of the research projects to solidify the Force DAO’s brand as a project that takes security seriously.
- Participate actively in various security communities focused on Ethereum, Smart Contract development and general cyber security.
- 5+ years professional experience as Software Engineer and/or Security Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in solidity, the EVM, and blockchain technology
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Security Information
- Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics)
- Experience developing tooling in Rust, JS, TS, Python, Vyper
- Strong Math background is a plus
- Passionate about Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
- Deep understanding of DeFi concepts
- Traditional finance and FinTech industry experience